February 3, 2011

fun Little quilt

I had a stack of 5 inch blocks. I"m not sure where they came from but I put them together using the Missouri quilt company tutorial.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MissouriQuiltCo#p/u/19/ekYpJzHoW6E
I then cut them to size to do another of the little quilts from the new civil war sewing circle book.It is the same pattern as the last little quilt I posted.

I am still working on the hand quilting on the first.

The quilts are taking my time away from getting the doll dresses done.
The weeks go by so fast.Can you believe it is Feb.3rd all ready?

So much to do.
Stay warm j

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This looks great Judy. Blue and yellow is a classic quilt color scheme, and always looks wonderful. How great that you could just cut down some blocks you had already!