February 6, 2011

Baking bread/ valentine's treat

I have loves of bread almost ready to bake.I had not planned on baking bread.Our freezer is full so the loves of frozen bread were on the screen porch which we use for cold storage,in a pinch, in the winter.

I had plans to bake a loaf a day.Plans changed.

The temps got warmer than I thought.I went out to take down the Christmas greens from the porch rail.

I found the 3 loaves of frozen bread were starting to raise.Good thing I went out.Yesterday they were frozen.
Stick around in Iowa you never know what the weather will be.

I decided to treat myself to a bit of spring.Aren't these little cyclamen sweet?

We have been working on the sewing room.Will share pictures in the next post.
Have a great week.j

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Yum, I can smell the bread baking. I love cyclamen. Makes me want a piece of spring, too.