November 7, 2010

Quilt retreat 2010

I am home from the retreat.I came home a day early. Had headache that was a dozy. Went to bed yesterday as soon as I got home.
It was great and I will go back on Thursday to get in my 3rd day.
I hated to have to leave but I was fearful of a cluster migraine.I was having the sparkles in the left eye again.
Mr.T bless him did not complain about missing out on the last, free from work, day.
I did get the major thing done I went for and will share a picture soon.
The weather was beautiful. The lake was beautiful.There is no better place for a retreat than the lodge at Pine lake Iowa.
much damage was done by the hail storm in 2009.They were removing very big pine trees the first day we were there.
Pine lake has lost most of its very old pine trees.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well Judy. Looking forward to seeing what you got done.