March 19, 2010

Surprise visit/More SNOW

Well I am depressed!!! Just when you think it is gone.It is back.SNOW.
There is an old saying.It has to snow on the robins back 3 times then it will truly be spring. The robins got to Alden the 11 of March. They were here on March 6th in 2009. I usually don't mind the winter but this one seemed really long.





We had a very nice surprise. Yesterday our youngest son,Matthew,his 2, 4 legged children and his friend Jason stopped to stay over night on their way from Fl. To Washington state.
Jason had only seen snow once when he was in the 2nd grade.As you can see in the pictures it is snowing.The one with the hood is Jason.
Mr.T. and Matt.
Mr. T took my picture with Matt but it is blurry.














Wed. and Thurs. were beautiful. We moved the pile of snow left on the patio out onto the lawn so it would melt.There was NO snow left.Only what we moved.Funny to see grilling hot dogs with snow in the back ground.

I grilled hot dogs on Thursday.Nothing tastes better than that first grilled all beef frank!.Mother nature fooled us into thinking maybe just maybe spring was really here.Have a great weekend. j

1 comment:

Oklahoma Granny said...

I had to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog, leaving a comment and telling me about the Joan Hinds book. I checked the library I use and they have a couple of copies. We'll be going into town tomorrow so I plan to stop by and check it out.

I've read your last few posts and plan to visit you again often. Those hot dogs made me hungry. We're expecting snow tomorrow so grilling will be put off for a little while yet.

Come visit again anytime!