January 23, 2010

Today is one of those really damp cold winter days in Iowa.
I have been looking around at blogs I love and again found one of my favorites.I added her blog to my blog list so I can check in to see her wonderful dolls often.Lone is on the yahoo vintage cloth doll list and I have admired her dolls from the first one I saw.It was the boy with the pug towards the bottom of the page.
http://ddd-favoritter.blogspot.com/



I finally got the clothes cut out for 3 of the dolls.Now to find ambition to sew them up.










This weather is finally getting on my last nerve. I spent some time in the greenhouse just to see green growing plants.

I planted some hyacinth bulbs in vases in water.Fun to watch.The picture of the bulb,before planting, with out roots shows side growth.Mother natures oddities.
I planted the bulbs the first of the week and already the roots are over an inch long.stay warm and dry.j

No comments: