January 13, 2010

2nd post of the day.Gold fish


I got the cutest note in the mail from a 10 year old.I took out the addresses on the envelope so you all can see it.How cute is that envelope?

For Christmas she wanted new fish.I gave her a few several years ago and they all finally died.
For a surprise we secreted the fish to her house just before Christmas.I gave her 3 this time.She wrote their names are Lucky,Brownie and Twinkle Toes.She also said she got a new fish tank and they LOVE it.
She took a picture of her new fish.That is the front of the thank you note.


I have pond gold fish that are 10 going on 11 years old.Some of mine are 10 - 12 inches long.They started out as 23 cent, 2 inch gold fish from wal-mart.
They have babies,every year and that is how I came to be giving Samantha gold fish.
We have way to many babies from last summer I think there are over 50 in the small tank.
I hope to give them away this spring to other pond owners.
Thanks Samantha this was a nice surprise in the mail.
j

No comments: