February 17, 2012

Little quilts /binding finished

 I am linking to At the picket fence.
http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2012/02/welcome-to-inspiration-friday-no-52.html

When I cut the strips for this quilt I cut 3 inch strips the width of the fabric. M.J. doll thinks this quilt is for her because it matches her dress.

 I ended up with a lot of extra pieces.
I laid them out on my iron table.


I used some of the triangle squares and some of the 1 1/2 inch strips to make this.
 It is ready to quilt and bind.

This is a mug rug from 4, 1/2 triangles.Sew easy. j

3 comments:

Judy Dietrich said...

Love this little quilt!! Nice red, white and blue color scheme. I was wondering if you could give me some information on M.J. I have been watching your blog for a little while, but have never seen her before & really like her. Thanks, Judy

Karen said...

I like you little doll quilt. Looks like a vintage quilt. Well done.

Dawn said...

Very sweet!
Your projects are wonderful and I like how you keep using pieces for the next project.