January 12, 2011

Blocks 1,2 3,4,and 5

I needed to pay closer attention. I put together 2 more blocks from the BOM through Painted Quilt.
http://www.thepaintedquilt.blogspot.com/
While watching tv last night using my lite box I traced the red work onto the blank muslin in each block.
After very carefully tracing them all I discovered that block 4 is upside down. HOW did I do that?!!!
I am not going to redo.It will forever be upside down.
I may move the blocks around in the quilt now so not to have the 2 rows of 2 inch squares both at the  bottom.


Ok I looked at it and I am going to take it apart.The balance is just not there with it upside down.It is what they make seam rippers for.Right?

As you can see I took it apart and made it right.Not as hard as I thought it would be.
j

No comments: