November 14, 2009

45 years


In 1964 the weather was warmer than normal.The sky's were a beautiful blue.I was 18 and he was 19. We had dated for 3 years.
Today is our 45th wedding anniversary.Wow!!!. How did the time go so fast? We were just babies.We grew up together. We raised 4 children.
I have been blessed.Mr.T. has always provided for our family. He is the kind of man with the best work ethic of any I know. He is loving and caring. We have been through rough times and great times. We have not always seen eye to eye but at the end of our days I know I can always count on him to take care of me. The plan is he will retire in 2010. I am looking forward to that time. The days left are few,compared to what has already past, we need to live and appreciate every single day we have left. j

2 comments:

carla said...

Congrats to you both!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog...Happy Anniversary to you both...I hope you had a wonderful day together. It is so neat to find another Iowa blogger...I have lived in several different states and I love Iowa and hope that we will never leave this wonderful state...Enjoy your anniversary weekend...Lisa from Cedar Rapids.