March 10, 2011

Spider Plants / 2nd hand Finds

I needed a bit of spring even if it is inside. I received fresh flowers in this sweet container a few years ago.I love it. Peter rabbit. It is so sweet with green spider plants I planted in it today. Just felt good to put my fingers in the soil.

This week I stopped at the local antique store and I found a scale. I have wanted one for a while to set on the shelf above the sink to put a plant or basket on. It was a good price but it needed tlc before I put it in my kitchen. I love Americana and have bits of it through out the house. A little paint and primed it up a bit. perfect!

I also found a chair with cushion for $3.99. It is perfect to use for my sewing chair. I do love a good bargain and really love re purposing things. The webbing in the chair is perfect. It is light enough to take with me to classes and retreats.
Have a great weekend.j

No comments: