October 14, 2009

What I'm working on Wednesday





I put the buffet on hold for the last few days so I could work on an order for a friend of mine.She saw a witch and scarecrow I made my self several years ago and wanted a pair of her own.I thought Miss Witch and Mr. scarecrow needed to be done for a club meeting my friend is having.I thought it was tonight the 14th .I found out the meeting is next week.Good for me!!! I am ahead just this one time.
This a labor intense pair.Lots of detail.They were fun to do.


I now have the first coat of paint on the buffet.Soon the mess on the dining table will be put away.The week is speeding by already Wed.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
j

3 comments:

carla said...

They are adorable!!!! hugs carla

Martha said...

Oh, I love the dolls on your header. They are wonderful! I wish I could make dolls like that, I LOVE them. I have not been blogging much, busy with other stuff.
Take care!

DianneSahakian Dolls, Minidolls, Crafts said...

Those dolls are adorable and I love the dolls on your header. Love and hugs Dianne