July 6, 2016

My projects

While Justine worked on her things I did a bit of sewing. I have several flimsy's done.No pictures yet. I also did a few pincushions for an on line challenge. Kathleen Tracy's small quilt talk group,The naked dolly at the bottom is covered with the challenge quilt. The large pin cushion I found here.

http://maryandpatch.blogspot.ch/2016/06/five-pointed-star-pincushion.html


brass candle stick base

pn cushion doll
first had a small quilt challenge then a pincushion parade on the 4th of July. have a great day j


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it.....this is the same Topsy Turvey doll my grandma made for me when I was young. I have tried to find the pattern for this doll for years with no luck. Would you please share with me what pattern you used to make this. I would be so grateful!

Nancy said...

I LOVE your blog! I am trying to find your post of the snowmen made from socks. Could you email me that link, please? They are just adorable!!! Thank you. Nancy

Nancy said...

Oops! My email is kudlockn@aol.com