January 26, 2014

New sewing projects

I have been keeping busy in the sewing room. It will have to be cleaned soon. I really make a mess doing projects. We got the carpets cleaned in the living room and computer room. Good job done. The steps are left. Maybe tomorrow we will get them done.
 I really like to make these table toppers.I have 2 more ready to set together.

 This is the first block in a BOM.http://country-threads-chicken-scratch.com/?p=3073
 These stacks are odds and ends I cut in 1 1/2 inches strips and sewed them together.Cut them into blocks and they are ready to make a quilt.I need more so as I finish projects I will add the the pile.
This last one is a doll quilt I made. I just wanted to sew something again so started with scraps. I also wanted to try tying a quilt. That is hard on fingers. I'll use floss the next time not yarn.
Hope everyone has a good next week. Stay warm. Spring is on the way. j

linked to  http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/2014/01/sew-darn-crafty-linky-party_26.html

1 comment:

ECKDesign said...

I tried to do this before but just cant get the points to work. O_O
I gave up. You do such a great job...and they're all so even!