September 20, 2011

Pumpkins

I love pumpkins!I found pumpkin dishes at Hobby Lobby a few years ago.I loved them then and still do.

The buffet has a few of my collection. I made the wool felt pumpkins on screen a few years ago.


The Tv center in the living room has a few favorites.


In the corners at each end of the sofa.One is the wall hanging. the other is my favorite lamp shade.It has a scene with pumpkins!


I love pumpkins---- jack o lanterns not so much.
I am feeling better tonight for the first time in a while, still not done with tests and DRs. Hope to get some answers soon.
A heads up CT scans are NASTY. Not the test but the stuff you have to drink.

Fall is here in Iowa it is time to move in some tender plants and the pond fish. Greenhouse needs a bit of repair.
Good to feel better. Hope to get to the greenhouse repair soon.
Have a great week.j

I am linking to 82nd Table tabletop Tuesday with Marty over on http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/2011/09/82nd-table-top-tuesday.html

5 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

You are definitely getting into the Fall mood and doing a great job of it! Cozy is the word! Extremely cozy and I love that!

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you when it comes to pumpkins. There's just no such thing as too many, and they are such a simple decoration.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my, so many pretty things and your pumpkins are all fabulous. Love all of your fall decor. So lovely. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

Merilyn said...

I love your Fall decorations, you have a great flair for creating such nice spaces in your home! Good luck with the scan results, I hope all will be well!!

Kathe said...

Oh my goodness! You do love pumpkins! Thank you for stopping by for a visit and to cast your vote for the Fall hutch challenge. I see clearly why you chose the one you did
Kathe