September 28, 2011

Bridge replacement./Garden produce and God's beauty

In the town I was born and raised in there was a bridge. The town is called the Scenic City. The first picture is the old bridge. There are 3 built the same over the river going east to west.
Next we have the new bridge.

Last is a picture of one of the remaining 2 original bridges.

Now I am all for improvement but I do not feel this design is an improvement to our Scenic City of Iowa Falls.It is an ugly monstrosity.Well there I got that off my complaint list I can go on to better things.

Gardens are still producing we got a good crop of carrots.We planted the radish size carrots and they are tasty.

The tomato plants are still producing.There are hundreds of grape and little yellow and reds just the right size to snack on.
Juice is made and frozen. Nothing smells better in the fall than tomatoes cooking.

And last I was sitting on the patio the other night and enjoyed very much God's beauty.The clouds were amazing.The song For the Beauty of the Earth come to mind.

I am feeling better. Has been a long struggle. Hope your week is a good one. j

No comments: