December 15, 2017

Time

It seem time goes by so much faster than it used to. I know it really does not.Maybe because I am older and things take me longer to do,not sure. I started decorating right after Thanksgiving. I am still decorating. I know I know how can it take that long? Well I got into the attic for decorations I have not had out for years. Some just a few years others many years. I love to decorate for Christmas and I really go over the top. Some say out of control but I decorate for me no one else. So many memories in those things packed away in boxes and totes. First 3 pictures are from years past. Last are from this year. Just a start .The outside tree is a fake tree this year. A beautiful tree I got for $5 at a thrift store.The big nativity is on the front porch.Too big for inside. The last is the corner by the front door. I will share inside pictures soon. Take care all have a very Happy and Merry Christmas. j







No comments: