March 18, 2014

Tea party

Two weeks ago Justine made a pin cushion and a
pillow case. We worked on a jacket for her American girl doll.We finished it today.





 Lovin on Ziva



















 I have so enjoyed having Justine visit on Tuesdays. She is learning more about sewing.
Today Justine made a pair of tights and a purse to match a dress I made. The tights are made from a pair of size small ladies tights. It is such a fun and fairly easy thing, for a beginner, to make . Last week I made a dress,hat and tights.I needed to refresh my mind on how I used to make the tights.




Her Kit doll looks so dressed up we decided to have a high tea for lunch. Even Mr.T attended.(only because he was hungry and we had sandwiches)






We talk about a lot of things. She loves animals and Ziva loves Justine visits. We found that both our birthdays are in May. She has new chicks,and 2 new puppies on her farm.Today I told her I was the oldest child also. I understand the need for ones own space.
Next week we will finish the sweater we started today. It is made from a sock like the one the other doll(in the picture) is wearing.
The centerpiece was a pot of daffodils from Justine. The bunny I found in Hobby Lobby. Just couldn't pass it up. at 40% off. Hope you all are good.j

No comments: