October 30, 2013

wall hanging/Wahoo plant


Todays blog post is about a few things that are not connected in any way.
I am linking to http://www.tootsietime.com/
http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/2013/11/sew-darn-crafty-linky-partynovember.html
I finished up the other wall hanging. First one was for my friend. This one is for me.It was a panel I added 3 borders to.Green gold and black.The binding is from a fabric I have had for years and never had a need to use it. Looks like Indian corn kernels.
The little witch is one I made years ago.  One of many witches I have made over the years.The wire basket is full of gourds we grew on the greenhouse last year.The plants are moved in to the greenhouse.


Last week I finished a fall table runner for my sofa table. The middle blocks are the Oct. challenge on the small quilts site.The end blocks are new fabric I just HAD to use.
  Ziva is such a joy.Here is a new picture.8 months on the 20th
The trees are turning.the Japanese maple is beautiful and the Wahoo bush has berries .If you have never heard of the wahoo bush here is a site.http://www.hortmag.com/plants/plant-profiles/the-wahoo-plant hope your week is going good.j









1 comment:

Tootsie said...

thank you so much for linking in this weekend...I always love to find time to visit those who play along with my little party. It doesn't seem that I get around often enough...but I do try when I can! we got a HUGE dump of snow here yesterday and I am hating it already after the first few hours!!! I can't hardly wait for spring to come...It will be so nice to play outside again for a few months!
Your post today is lovely...I wish I still had flowers outside! I also want some of those plants!
I shared this post on the Tootsie Time facebook page
I hope you will link in again every week!

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

--
www.tootsietime.com