March 12, 2009

2nd hand store find



I made a sweet little needle case last night.

Thanksto,http://sewprimkhris.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutorial%20-%20Needlecase






I have wondered about the doilies that were made years ago.When shopping the 2nd hand store today I found a package of linens.2 pieces.There were instructions of how to cut apart the already made centers and how to add the crochet/tatting to the edges to make the doilies that seem to have some cut work to them.I do not know how to crochet so I will use these linens on pin cushions.
The weeks seem to fly by already it is Thursday March 12th. How is it the older I get the more time seems to move so mush faster?




I heard something interesting today. A statement."People believe what they HOPE will happen."
I believe that to be the most true statement I have heard in a very long time.

No comments: