i took a ready threader as a gift to charleene and a tray of goodies for them both.
the brownies are great and she asked for the recipe. i had just found it the day before in the brownies in a jar site.they are simple and very good.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup melted marg. or butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup choc. chips optional
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans(optional)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13inch baking pan. 2.Mix together flour, baking powder, cocoa powder,sugar and salt in a bowl and stir to blend. Mix in 1 cup melted butter and 3 eggs and vanilla. add choc. chips and nuts. Mix thoroughly. Spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan. 3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely in pan before cutting into 2 inch squares.
i have tried to add 2 new blogs to my list with no luck.tells me they are there when they are not
one has the great spool needle holder called the ready threader i gave last night. i have made around 25 of these to give to friends. everyone needs a spool of thread and needle in their purse of car glove box.
the other site is http://sympletymes.blogspot.com/
she gave me an award!!!