June 11, 2010

Progress on doll.


This morning early, about 2:30 a.m. I did some painting on the 3rd Sami doll.
Pattern by Susan Fosnot.
The color is a bit darker than the 2nd Sami.
Taking pictures and really looking at them helps when I paint.
I see the right side of the mouth needs a thicker line, the nose needs more detail and shading.
I need to lighten the already light areas a bit more.
Hair and eye pupils are needed but over all I am happy with his look.
Woke up(again) at 8 a.m. to more rain. Our weekend plans may change because of even more rain.
The weeds are loving this weather!
Have a good day
j

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Your dolls are progressing beautifully! Between them and your lovely garden you are working hard!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

Hardin County Keepsakes said...

Thank you.A change from last year when I seemed to get nothing done.Feels good.j