August 28, 2015

Table toppers done. Picture of the moon

I tried again to get a good picture of the moon. This is better than the last time. The clouds and the nearly full moon were beautiful.















I made a few table toppers. i made the pumpkin from a woven napkin. It had to be lined but turned out cute. I found the leaves at Carol Ann's 2nd hand shop.It was perfect.


We have done quite a bit of canning and freezing garden produce. The tomato crop is very good again this year. Mr. T dug potatoes,carrots and picked the last of the green beans. There are more carrots,and beets to dig. We will not go hungry. Thanks to God for the abundant crops this year.
We traded in out motor home and bought a new travel trailer. A 2016 bullet. It is shown here. We have been doing some fall camping. Looking forward to more.
http://bowlingrvs.com/Page.aspx/diid/8445527/list/InventoryList/pageId/161230/view/Details/2016-Keystone-Bullet-243HS.aspx
 On this rainy day Mr. T has the right idea. There will be time to make salsa this afternoon. Hope you all have a good weekend. j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some great snaps of the moon and I love your table toppers you've made! Congrats on your new RV trailer. We have a little Sprinter and just love it. It's small and compact and probably not for everyone but it works for us. Oh, yes, I'm hooked on making the 18" doll clothes and the Bitty Baby clothes for my granddaughter. Last year I was making Barbie clothes. I do love to sew doll clothes! :) Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Sandra said...

Great table toppers. You are ready for Fall. Moon pictures were great too.