August 10, 2015

August already.

The tomatoes are producing about 25 every other day. Nice big tomatoes. Around 12 qts. frozen so far. It is a bit frustrating that I can not fine the qt boxes I have always used. I re use but the boxes seem to disappear. May be when I send food home with family or freeze something else in them. Time for an on line search. I try to buy locally but no luck finding them.

It is getting time to bring out my pumpkin decorating stuff.  My favorite time of year.


I like to have cut flowers in the house and the Zinnias are beautiful. I have a few glads but not as many as I thought I'd have.Over a few days the glads opened up. Makes the arrangement much better.



















Not much sewing going on right now. I have 2 doll size quilts I need to finish up the binding. Hope everyone has a great week. j

1 comment:

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

I can't believe it's August, wherever did summer go? Wow your tomatoes are really producing....