February 21, 2013

A home that fits us.

We have lived in our home 43 years.In that time we have done every remodeling  thing that could be done. The basic house is the same no big room changes. In fact I have always loved the linoleum on the hall floor so it is still there..How many homes do you know that have actual linoleum?
The kitchen was awful when we moved here. We had just finished the kitchen rodo in our first home.I had it a month when Mr. T. saw this big old house for sale. It was love at first site even if there was a lot to do.WE Had NO idea. The job priority to remodel jobs and with 4 kids $ was always an issue.
We built a wrap around deck but eventually made part a screen porch and the rest a covered front porch. The patio south of the house was a major job. I will post more pictures as I find them.All these pictures are of the finished (well it is never finished) projects.




We did what we could when we could.I have waited for a lot of years to finish all the project. We still have a few small things to do but this last project we just finished leaves only one major job.We will gut the 1/2 bath on the main floor and make it a full bath.  I thought I would share a few of the things we have done.I will continue to share as I go through pictures.

Stay warm and safe from the coming storm.j

No comments: