December 13, 2015

I LOVE CHRISTMAS

Linking http://www.cozylittlehouse.com/search/label/Christmas%20Home%20Tour%20Link%20Party%202015


Well it has been a while since I posted. Sorry. I'll play catch up so this will be a bit long. Decorating is on going and will not end until after Christmas when I put away Santas and bring out snow men,All classic Christmas red and green.
Things are a bit different.We sent the buffet to Mn. and that was where I displayed some Christmas. This year there is a new built in unit.You can see it behind the table.I am working on the table settings. Works in progress.I have not displayed my green pottery for a few years.



The silly plastic piece on the cupboard is the first Christmas decoration I bought 51 years ago.It is supposed to hold 3 candles but is tipsy so I just leave it as is. Brings back good memories.  I added new pieces yesterday after a trip to the Story City antique mall.The sleigh and the leaf salt and pepper.

I love my kissing Mr. and Mrs.Santa.
This is a small table in front of the west windows.
Mini cyclamen are so cute and last for a really long time.
 The trees are the same.This is the dining room tree.Natural ornaments I made years ago.Hand dipped candles,nuts,painted pine cones. Cinnamon ornaments.Corn husk angel.More trees in other rooms.


I have 2 sets of Christmas dishes the ones on the table and the ones displayed on the hutch shelves.I added a new large tray to the sets. It goes with both sets of dishes.I love dishes ------Well lets face it I love lots of things.I'll share pictures after the table is all done. For now it is ok as is.









 This small chest has some of my Wexford glass displayed.After Christmas I will display more on the side board cupboard.

 Finally I have my Santa mugs and Tiny trees on display above the breakfast bar.





The baking has started and this morning early I made snack mixes and peanut clusters.Yummy.They are ready for bagging and eating. Hope you all have a good week. Stop by for a cup of tea and some goodies. see ya soon j.














The

No comments: