September 27, 2010

Quilt block


I finally finished the first quilt block offered on The painted quilt blog site. I have her banner on the right side towards the bottom of my blog home page. I love Americana, fabric with stars and homespun fabric. I have quite a collection and decided to use it in this quilt. We have been busy and I have not started the 2nd block but have it and the 3rd block printed out.The first rainy day I will start on those blocks.
http://www.thepaintedquilt.blogspot.com/
I will post a bit more about our vacation in the next post. The corn palace and wall drug.
Have a great week.
j

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your block! I didn't know you quilted. I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to see Mt. Rushmore. Oh, and I love the new blog look.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I clicked on the photo so I could see it enlarged and I love the Ann and Andy! Great quilt block!

Wishing you well!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane