January 10, 2021

 My heart is heavy with all that is happening in our United States. I fear for the young. 

I have put my trust in God to see us through all that is happening. I ask for strength and peace of mind in all the turmoil.  

I read one of the blogs I follow by Jenny of ELEFANTZ.  It is a post she made in March 17th of 2019 I quote her 

"Today there is a constant sense of 'urgency to reply now' when hearing the beep of a mobile phone text, a messenger request or opening a list of emails - things my generation did not know of twenty years ago."

 She was right then and true for today also. I am going to try to return to slower times doing things I enjoy.

When my Tom wanted to buy a computer I said "computers will be the ruination of the world". I believe I was correct, they have invaded every aspect of our lives.

I am going to take back a bit of the olden days.

Sewing, gardening (house plants) and some doll ,bear making. What time I have left on this earth should be enjoyed.

I had amaryllis last year that had 11 flowers, This year one of the bulbs I bought has 12 blooms. The 2nd bulb was slower and is just  ready to open.

The red was 2019 
2020

I have enjoyed them during these past month. Not much happening--- with my doing any crafting. Hope to change that soon. It is 69 days till spring. Counting down the days.Plans for container gardens again this year.  Blessing so you all J

No comments: