March 9, 2016

Update

Mr.T has started his chemo. So far so good. God has been good to us.
I got such a nice surprise from Justine. She gifted me with
the American girl doll Emily.
The local fabric shop had a one day sale and I treated my self to a bit of new fabric for doll dresses.

Baby Alice was here for a visit.She is such a good happy baby.
I worked on a disappearing 9 patch.







I stopped at a flea market on Saturday and found this cute little pitcher.It will be great for holding fresh cut flowers this summer.
 The squirrels have bent the feeding pole over AGAIN this year. in the next week we should have warmer weather so i can get out to do some clean up.And get the Christmas put away VBG. Look at that pile of old bird seed. They ate well.Hope everyone has a good rest of the week.j

No comments: