February 14, 2016

A break

Hi to all who read here. I am going to need to take a break from blogging. Not sure for how long. Mr T. Has been diagnosed with mesothelioma cancer.

We go Tuesday to find out through a pet scan where and how much cancer is left after the surgery he had on January 19th. What we thought was a small surgical procedure,draining fluid off his lung, turned into a serious surgery to remove the congealed fluid from around his heart and lung. He has healed really well from his surgery. Until 7 months ago ,when he got pneumonia , he was a very healthy man.

We will be making trips to the doctors for chemo. I have trouble right now keeping my mind on the projects at hand.

This man has taken care of me since I was 15 years old. It is now my time to care for him in any way I can. His appetite is good so I am cooking all the things he loves to eat, and he really does love to eat. Picture(taken about 8 months ago) of youngest daughter and our new great grand daughter Alice.

We have faith that God knows the plan for what time we have.  We are praying for a miracle. Take care each of you . j

No comments: