November 23, 2014

Painters cloth.reuses.

 New uses for painters cloth.I had made curtains for our home using painters cloth. I decided they had been up long enough. I washed,dryed and folded them thinking I would maybe put them up again. Well I didn't. One day I was in the mood to make a bear. Looking for osanburg fabric I spied the painters cloth.He turned out so cute.

I had bought an old buggy and that also got a painters cloth top.

With Christmas coming up I am looking for ways to display the little poinsettias I always buy. A while back our local Thiesens had the metal egg baskets on sale and I picked up 2. $4each. Today i cut a square of painters cloth the size of a dinner napkin. Added a serged edge Put the cloth in and added a $5 poinsettia. Turned out great. I can see this little lined basket used for a lot of different decorating ideas. Easter eggs,pots of pansy's, Geraniums or mums. What do you think? j





No comments: