November 30, 2012

A little more

 The weather was so nice on Thursday we worked outside most of the afternoon. Cleaned out the garden shed. Found some old decorations and decided to repupose a few. Americana is always part of my decorating.







The lights were not on in the little trees. I had some old greens that we used on the porch years past.This year we went with the real thing.

 

 

 The kale is still beautiful.
 I moved the cream separator hangers I made in the summer. Hung them off the porch roof.Filled them with greens and hydrangea. 
 The old greens I put on the fences.
 Using up things from the past. The sled was Mr. T.'s.I painted it a few years ago.
 The sled has a new place in the top planter out front.
 We Love America Snow Much. My 2nd hand sign fits perfectly.











A new hat. The snowman had a bad year last year. The top of his hat broke off. The flower pot gave him a new lease on life wiht a top hat.

No comments: